97/40 Strathalbyn Drive, Oatlands
FIRST OPEN - SOLD 'Relaxed living without sacrifice'
3 beds | 2 baths | 2 cars
Contact Jenny Hunt on 0416 298 525 to arrange inspection.
Located in the exclusive 'Burnside Gardens Estate' this double brick three bedroom home offers quality resort style living without sacrifice of space or privacy.
Once you're through the door and up the stairs its all level living. The very smart and practical flowing floor plan includes spacious casual family dining off kitchen, generous family lounge and a formal dining room. With its elevated position, large picture windows allow an abundance of natural light through the home and two separate entertaining terraces and additional rear balcony is perfect for those that enjoy entertaining outdoors without the maintenance of lawns.
This truly is an ideal home for astute families with its close proximity to prestigious schools or downsizers.
• Elevated position at rear of well-maintained complex
• Three large bedrooms all with generously sized built-in robes
• Beautifully renovated master and ensuite bathroom
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and Bosh appliances
• Double auto lock up garage with internal access
• Additional storage room
• Internal laundry
• Alarm system & Ducted air- conditioning
• Resort style facilities including tennis courts, swimming pool, spa and club house
• Ideally located with easy access to M2, M4, transport, Shops and Parramatta CBD
• Nearby schools include The Kings School, Tara Anglican Girls School, and Burnside Public School
- Council $ p/q
- Water $198.21 p/q
- Strata $1148.17 p/q
NB: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the information but does not constitute any representation by the lessor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- As Advertised or by Appointment
Agent Contact Details
J R Hunt Real Estate
24 Langston Place,
Epping, NSW 2121
P: 02 9869 4677