1-3 Bernard Place Place, Cherrybrook
Renovate, Rebuild or Subdivide
5 beds | 3 baths | 2 cars
For Sale - Contact Agent
Set on an enviable corner position totalling 1,407sqm, this enormous single story home boasts the potential build your forever home or subdivide for an additional dwelling (STCA). Covering approximately 60 meters in street frontage this property has the potential to become the envy of the suburb.
Located within a leafy and tranquil community this enormous property is only a short distance from the proposed Cherrybrook Metro Station planned to open in 2019.
The home itself features an expansive floor plan with multiple living spaces and vast outdoor entertaining areas, with the notable inclusion of an oversized in-grown pool.
Existing tenancy provides further opportunity for immediate income.
What's important to you
- Enormous land size of 1,407sqm, with the approximate corner street frontage of 60m provides significant potential for subdivision or building your dream home
- Elevated position boasts skyline views and unobstructed sun from its northerly aspect
- Less than 5 minutes drive to proposed Cherrybrook Metro Station scheduled to open 2019
- House features five family sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and ensuite off master
- Timber flooring throughout
- Modern floor plan with living at the rear and entertaining at the front
- Over sized in-grown pool
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Tech High and Cherrybrook Public School
brook Public School
Council Rates - $436.24 per quarter approximately
|Land Size:||1407m² approx.|
Agent Contact Details
J R Hunt Real Estate
24 Langston Place,
Epping, NSW 2121
P: 02 9869 4677
M: 0434 821 219